Recording Facilities at Farm Factory Studios
Recording studio avilable with or without Engineer
Due to the changing needs for recording facilities we have set up an option for 'do-it-yourself' recording sessions or you can book with an Engineer included as you always have in the past.
If you take the option of engineering the session yourselves, we will supply all the studio equipment (not instruments) required to record your session, including a powerful iMac loaded with Cubase 7.5 and also Logic 9.18.
If you wish, you can take the session home to carry on working, bring in a portable hard drive, large memory USB stick etc.
You also have the option of bringing in your own PC / Mac, simply connect to our Motu interface, USB or Firewire.
If you need an Engineer, just call us and we will supply one, obviously the price will reflect their services.
Bringing in Your Own Studio Equipment.
For sessons lasting at least 8 hours or more, if you would like to bring in your own powered monitors, interface or even your line mixer as a preference we should be able to plug them up via our patch bays. Your own microphones are welcome also.
Booking times are available the same as the opening & closing times of the Rehearsal Studios
To make a booking, call us on 01707 392030 or email us at info@farmfactory studios.com. Alternatively, you can make a provisional booking using this online form.
Please don't be offended if we ask you for a deposit to secure the booking (we probably won't if we know you). This is a non-refundable deposit, unless you cancel your booking within 7 days of the first hour booked, the deposit will be subtracted from your final amount due.
A card security deposit may be required for new customers before your session begins, regardless of the amount of time booked. This will be returned in full or can be used as payment at the end of the booked time, providing all the equipment is in working, present and undamaged condition.
Any equipment broken or stolen will be charged at replacement value.
A brief run-down of the recording equipment available:
- Separated Sound Treated Control & Live Room
- 27" Imac with Cubase 6.5, 7, 7.5 or Logic 9.18
- More plug ins than we can possibly list
- Motu 896 mkIII Hybrid Interface - USB & Firewire
- Focurite Octopre II Dynamic Mic Preamp
- Eve 307 Studio Monitors
- KRK Studio Monitors
- Mackie Big Knob Studio Control Box
- Samson S Phone 4 Headphone Amplifier
- HP 24" Monitor Screen (2nd screen)
- AKG Headphones
- Microphones: Rode K2, Shure SM57s, Shure Beta 52A, AKG D112, AKG
- D40 Tom Mics, AKG 414, AKG 214s, AKG C1000s, Lewitt Drum Mics,
- Quiklok Z600 Workstation
- Drum Mic Clips, Mic Stands
- Assortment of Wiring Looms, Digital Cables, Patch Cables
- Comfy Sofas!
A Few Possibilities with the Equipment Available:
- Professionally Record up to 24 Tracks without Overdubs (2nd room required)
- Record just your Drums, Loud Guitars or Vocals, then carry on working at home
- Mix Existing Recordings in peace!
- Bounce Hard Disk Recordings to your Computer
- Bounce Cassette Tape or Dat Recordings to the Computer
- Sing over your own Karaoke Backing Tracks
- If you're not sure just call us!
Click here for recording studios prices