Recording studio avilable with or without Engineer
Due to the changing needs for recording facilities we have set up an option for 'do-it-yourself' recording sessions or you can book with an Engineer included as you always have in the past.
If you take the option of engineering the session yourselves, we will supply all the studio equipment (not instruments) required to record your session, including a powerful iMac loaded with Cubase 7.5 and also Logic 9.18.
If you wish, you can take the session home to carry on working, bring in a portable hard drive, large memory USB stick etc.
You also have the option of bringing in your own PC / Mac, simply connect to our Motu interface, USB or Firewire.
If you need an Engineer, just call us and we will supply one, obviously the price will reflect their services.Bringing in Your Own Studio Equipment
For sessons lasting at least 8 hours or more, if you would like to bring in your own powered monitors, interface or even your line mixer as a preference we should be able to plug them up via our patch bays. Your own microphones are welcome also.Booking Times
Booking times are available the same as the opening & closing times of the Rehearsal StudiosBooking Terms
To make a booking, call us on 01707 392030 or email us at info@farmfactory studios.com. Alternatively, you can make a provisional booking using this online form.
Please don't be offended if we ask you for a deposit to secure the booking (we probably won't if we know you). This is a non-refundable deposit, unless you cancel your booking within 7 days of the first hour booked, the deposit will be subtracted from your final amount due.
A card security deposit may be required for new customers before your session begins, regardless of the amount of time booked. This will be returned in full or can be used as payment at the end of the booked time, providing all the equipment is in working, present and undamaged condition.
Any equipment broken or stolen will be charged at replacement value.A brief run-down of the recording equipment available:
- Separated Sound Treated Control & Live Room
- 27" Imac with Cubase 7.5 or Logic 9.18
- More plug ins than we can possibly list
- Motu 896 mkIII Hybrid Interface - USB & Firewire
- Focurite Octopre II Dynamic Mic Pream
- Eve 307 Studio Monitors
- Yamaha HS5 Stusio Monitors
- Mackie Big Knob Studio Control Box
- Samson S Phone 4 Headphone Amplifier
- HP 24" Monitor Screen (2nd screen)
- Sound Control Total Isolation Headphones
- AKG Headphones
- Microphones: Rode K2, Shure SM57s, Shure Beta 52A, AKG D112,
- AKG D40 Drum Mics, AKG C1000s, Lewitt Drum Mics, SE-X1
- Drum Mic Clips, Mic Stands
- Assortment of Wiring Looms, Digital Cables, Patch Cables
- Comfy Sofas!